The Bridge newletter
Talk on Regattas on the Thames
Recollections of life in Sonning Eye
- Are you are interested in the natural environment where you live and want to see it protected?
- Are you are concerned about the effects of traffic through the two villages and would like to influence decision-making about solutions?
- Do you care about the many excellent buildings in both villages and wish to see them preserved?
- Would you would like to see high standards of planning and architecture in the two villages?
- Would you like to learn more about the geography, history, natural history and architecture of Sonning and Sonning Eye?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions then you may wish to join our Society.
Benefits of Personal Membership include:
- Members receive regular newsletters, offering insight into historical, natural and architectural features of the two villages as well as informing them of the work of the Executive Committee and its Panels.
- Through the AGM, Executive Committee meetings, and active engagement with the work of the Panels, Members have the opportunity to influence decisions affecting the two villages and their surroundings.
- Members enjoy a range of meetings and events, for a reduced fee, to suit a wide variety of interests.
Subscription rates (which have remained unchanged since 2005!) are:
|Youth Groups Membership
For a printer friendly Membership Application form click HERE.